Wednesday, August 14, 2013

2 Smokin' Hot Releases & 2 Reviews: Freeing Asia & Smash Into You


 I decided to put together 2 amazing books I've read & reviewed,  that were released this week. Every one of them blew my mind and made me tingle! So if you are looking for something phenomenal to read this 2 books are SMOKIN' HOT! Interested? I really hope so, because I loved them!!




1.



Title: Freeing Asia

Author: E. M Abel
Release Date: 13th August

Rating: 5 stars






How does a tomboy raised in a house full of men find the sensual woman inside of her? Growing up with a widowed, retired Marine as a father and two older brothers taught Asia to be tough. But how does she stop being one of the guys and learn to find the right one?

Finding herself won't be easy, finding love will be even harder.

Meeting Jay opens Asia's eyes to the possibility of love and unbelievable sex but can his country club world accept the woman more comfortable in torn jeans and flip flops? Or will she find the love she yearns for in the tattooed arms of her first love, a pro skater who has come back into her life?

With the possibility of new love or closure from a painful first love, finding her path is riddled with uncertainty and discoveries but before she can follow her heart she must first set it free.

**Not recommended for younger readers due to sexual content, recreational use of marijuana and language.**




* ARC provided by an author in exchange for honest review **


"I’m sorry babe. I’m sorry I hurt you. I was stupid. I fucked up. I thought I was doing you a favor by keeping things light. I was helping you when I left. But now, I see it was the biggest mistake of my life. You gave me something precious, you gave yourslef to me and I threw it away. I’m not makin’ that mistake again, babe. Never again."




Freeing Asia is deep, emotional journey that will leave you breathless. Enchanting, captivating and mind opening novel, Freeing Asia is extraoridnary romance, that shows heart break, love and steaminess in perfect mix that every fan of romance will adore. I still cannot believe that I loved it this much, but there is no other way of putting it: this book is mind blowing!

I cannot stop thinking, breathing and feeling this story with every fiber of my being. Freeing Asia is absolutely alluring and there is something just so deeply, heart achingly beautiful in it that it make me still reeling.

Outstanding story about finding yourself, discovering sensuality and just learning how to live and feel good in your own skin, Freeing Asia written itslef in my heart.




As long as she can remember Asia was a tomboy. Being raised in house full of men and copying with lack of mother made her different than other females. She enjoys skateboarding, surfing and she’s quite the troublemaker. Getting into fights, smoking weed or cursing it’s not exactly lady like behavior. So when she’s reached 24 years old and is still alone, she thinks it’s time for her to „grown up” and change into true sophisticated woman. New clothes, high heels and make up make her feel confident and totally not like herself.


„My shield might make me an asshole, but your shield acts more like a cage. It keeps you locked up.” ~ Marcus. ❤



„New” Asia runs into Jay Clark, man who makes her heart beat faster. Instant attraction she feels toward him is sizzling and for the first time in years she’s ready to find love. Jay’s sexy, rich, future CEO of his father’s company and totally out of her ligue. She’s not sure he’d like the „old, true” Asia so she tries to be good enough for him. But their relationship is not what she thinks it would be….

Marcus is a man she’s known from the childhood. Her brother’s best friend Marcus is her first crush and way much more. His also the man who broke her heart when he moved away to be pro in skateboarding. Now, seven years later his back, and he still makes her insane.
Now, Asia has to make important decisions and answer the question who she really is.

„Don’t change babe. You’re perfect just the way you are” ~` Marcus


I loved almost every aspect of this amazing book! I was hooked from the beginning and couldn’t stop reading till the last page. This capturing story made me meet spectacular half Japanese girl who tries her hardest to find perfect spot to live on.


Me, Hater of almost ever love triangle possible wass mesmerized by this stroy so this really means Freeing Asia is something entirely else.

E. M Abel showed me she’s astounding storyteller and her writing is light but vivid, funny but still full deep with emotions. It makes impression that for her writing compelling novel it’s efortless task, which made me love her even more. The profesional level of her writing made me believe this is her hundredth novel instead of the first one.



Emotions were so perfectly grasped and pictured that every chapter took my breath away and sex scenes were idealy written, perfect blend of kinkiness with lovemaking. It’s unbelieveable how few scenes can turn you on so much you want to hump your bed, but still make your heart swell because of love that is present.


My only issue was weed smoking! In almost every chapter someone is smoking pot and that made me slightly uncomfortable. But, you know, whatever, it’s not like this made me like this story less, besides, I’m not an expert in this field so I shouldn’t be bitching about it.


Overall, Freeing Asia is spectacular read, that made me shake, shiver, melt and laugh, cry and hurt. I was living this story along with main character and there is nothing better in a book that feeling connected to character so much you feel like her or him. Feelings are still slowly sinking into my bleeding heart, so if you want to be mesmerized, captured and enchanted, Freeing Asia is a novel that certainly would make you so! ❤



2.


Title:  Smash Into You

Author: Shelly Crane
Release Date: 13th August

Rating: 5 stars


Jude has spent the whole twenty one years of his life running. From what, he wasn't quite sure. His mother tried to keep him safe; a low profile, a constant move on the horizon, a week's pay always stashed away. She tried to instill in him that he was special somehow, though would never elaborate. He never felt different. He was so completely normal and vanilla that he wondered if it had all been in her head. But then she was murdered and all he saw was a running silhouette of a man as his mother said three final words to him. Three words that changed his whole being.

Never stop running…

Now he's semi-settled into a big town. The college is huge and easy to blend into. It's been three months since he had to move because 'Biloxi', as he calls the man who killed his mother, found him once more.

Then Marley, an eighteen year old girl who is as infuriating as she is blissfully ignorant of her gorgeousness, smashes into his car with hers. Then smashes into his life as he realizes that whatever it is he has that Biloxi wants, she has it, too. And now, they're after them both.







Suspenful and full of action, intense and passionate Smash Into You is a definite read in one sitting, biting your nails emotional novel.



Smash Into You is the best misunderstading I had with a book in my lifetime. I really thought I would be reading sweet contemporary romance but I got exactly the opposite! And I loved the hell outta it. Smash Into You is not normal heartwarming romance novel, it’s more like mix of action show with sexy times and lots of more! I got absolutely beautiful story about two people who are fighting to survive, suspense and swoon worthy book boyfriend. Squeee!!!

Jude is on the run as long as he can remember. Town, after town, school after school, job after job, he hides. Lonely, broken and filled wiyth guilt Jude tries to push everyone away. No matter what he can’t be attached to someone, because he’ll drag them down with him. Years of alienation made him bitter and numb. He’s done everything to survive, which made him feel like not human being.

After seven years of escaping before dangerous man, Jude smashes his car into Marley truck. Few casual meetings and horrible events makes Jude and new, frustrating girl exposed to his nightmare. Now he has no choice but tag Marley along. Girl that’s almost as broken as him.

Why Jude is chased? What happened? Can he and Marley find a happily ever after?

Once you start reading it you won’t be able to put it down, because you’ll be keep guessing and guessing and still you won’t figure it out.



 I really had a blast reading Crane’s novel. It totally blew my mind, it’s so unpredictable, fast paced and action packed I thought I was going to die if I didn’t guess what’s going to happen next. It’s good that you can help but feel adrenaline pumping through your veins. Being on a run never was as exciting as in this novel! And this fanfreakingtastic twist! Wow, just wow! How bad I can’t share it with you. It something that never crossed my mind!

This book has everything! Long hours on road, odd jobs, guns and blood as well as sweet relationship. I swooned, I laughed, I was scared. I was doing my best imitation of Sherlock but I had no luck and couldn’t guess what was going on.

Overall, Smash Into You is the best Shelly Crane’s novel ever!!












0 komentarze:

Post a Comment