Sunday, August 25, 2013

Review: Price of a Kiss by Linda Kage



Title: Price of a Kiss
Author:Linda Kage
Release Date: 15th August
Rating: 5 stars


*new adult romance*
**explicit scenes and language**

I don’t care what my cousin says; I am not the queen of impossible relationships. I mean, just because my last boyfriend tried to kill me and left a bit of a scar on my neck, then forced me to move across the country and legally change my name to Reese Randall to escape him, does not mean—

Oh, who am I kidding? For a freshman in college, I have to have the worst dating track record ever.

It’s no wonder love is the last thing on my mind when Mason Lowe enters my life. But the chemistry between us is like bam! Our connection defies logic. And he’s just so freaking hot. Being around him makes me feel more alive than I’ve ever felt before. I even like bickering with him. He could be my soul mate...except for one teeny tiny glitch.

He's a gigolo.

Boy, do I know how to pick them.









My excitement about this book is still present despite the fact I finished reading it hours ago, books like this remind me exactly what I adore in New Adult novels and why I started reading them in the first place. The Price of Kiss is definitely one of the best NA books I’ve read this summer. Sexy, funny and extremely romantic story, Price of Kiss knocked my socks off and blew my mind. Linda Kage created cute and heartbreaking novel full of hilarious and passionate moments that made me laugh and tingle in anticipation. Pure perfection!



The story follow Resse Randall who flew across the country to hide from her psycho ex-boyfriend. She starts attending community college, where she meets Mason Lowe, and instantly feels attraction toward him, but mind you, it’s not book with insta love. Mason is not a boy for her, especially because he’s a gigolo. As sophisticated prostitute he’s treated poorly. Every woman sees him as a whore and nothing more. Reese knows he’s off limits but something in him pulls her toward him.

Mason is phenomenal hero, I couldn’t help but fall in love with him along with Reese. He’s a keeper, that have hard time in his life. He’s tangled in web of responsabilities that are thigting around him. My heart ached every time he spoke about being a prostitute for cougars. Reese is the only one who sees him as human and not something for sale. That’s why Mason and Reese quickly develop amazing friendship, that is the sweetest and the funniest relationship I’ve ever read about.



This book is awesome! I don’t know how differently describe it. It’s just hooked me and never let me go. When I finished last page I had chesire cat grin on my face and at the same time I wanted to cry it ended so soon. I wanted more! As much as I loved the ending I hoped there would be more.
Overall, Price of a Kiss is so good it could be stunning Hollywood movie. This is a perfect story for romance junkies, it will give you the best thrill possible! Now I know I have to read every book by Linda Kage and I’m quickly going to do so. I can’t believe someone so talented didn’t catch my attention sooner!









0 komentarze:

Post a Comment