Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Eliza's Review: Target on Our Backs (Monster in His Eyes, #3) by J.M. Darhower


Title: Target on Our Backs
Series: Monster in His Eyes, #3
Author: J.M. Darhower
Release Date: 23rd February 2016




The best way to keep your word is never to give it.

Not long ago, in a chapel in Vegas, I swore to love Karissa for the rest of my days. But nobody's promised an infinite number of tomorrows. Nobody's promised forever. Sometimes, all we have left is today.

Carpe Diem
Seize the day.

It should've been over, we should've been happy, but people are making it hard for me to live in peace. I've got so much blood on my hands they'll never be clean, and somebody out there seems to want me to pay for it. Happily Ever After always comes at a cost, one any real man would be willing to pay. But that doesn't mean I'm just going to roll over and accept these consequences.

Because when it comes to the woman I love? The life I've fought for?

Nobody is safe.



Naz is the kind of guy that, once he walks into your world, he throws it off its axis, so even if he walks back out, nothing spins the same anymore.



He is back ladies & gentlemen! Ignazio Vitale. The man that can terrify and turn me on in the same sentence. If you are a lover of dark romance and you have yet to meet Naz, quick question. What is wrong with your life? *kidding* (kind of.. )



JM Darhower has made my dreams come true with this sneak attack addition to The Monster series. Each novel has built on a story that has a firmer grip on me than Naz's on the throat of his enemies.



For men like Naz there is no getting out, when you've made many enemies you don't just get to walk off into the sunset. Target on Our Backs centres on Naz trying to give Karissa the sun, when he is the darkness. The addition of new players & threats force Nas' hand (knife, gun..) back into the game.



I'll always come for you," I tell her. "The fucking devil himself couldn't stop me.



 photo 9C177EBC-FEAB-44EA-964F-B8C139DE5678_zpseziq9nzv.gif

JM Darhower has made incredible work of this series and I urge you to pick it up. For those who have already in the know and thought the story ended with Torture to Her Soul, do not fear. JM does the series justice, with Target on Our Backs, she does not miss.




0 komentarze:

Post a Comment