Thursday, June 19, 2014

Eliza's Review: Just One Night, Part 5 by Elle Casey

Just One Night, Part 5 (Just One Night, #5)





Title: Just one night, Part 5
Series: Yes
Author: Elle Casey
Release Date: , 2014
Rating: 3.25-3.5 "Suck It" Stars
Cliffhanger:. Yes
HEA: (view spoiler)



"Bloody Hell" is what I say to the ending of Part 5


***
In this Edition we get:

The aftermath of the whole "Knife" incident in Part 4.

Discover William is even better drunk.

Realise how much of a snake Hank really is and his "Twat Monster" girlfriend.

The progression of William and Jennifer in their relationship, feelings and business.

The return of Miss Meechum, as short as it is, it's always a pleasure.

***

William and Jennifer together was funny and sweet to see and it's nice there in the same place for long enough to interact properly. Even though they have great sexual chemistry it almost, almost takes a back seat and other aspects of their relationship come to the forefront i.e learning to trust one another and having each others back.


Why the slight mark down?

Although this Edition is Ingrid-less, she needs to be taken out of the equation for good. (I'm not proposing a hitman but I wouldn't be upset if that happened).

As much as I love William, being from England myself I understand a lot of the phrases used but found it a tad overkill and actually I don't think anyone here truly talks like that (no one I know anyway).

Saying that if William wanted in my "Glory hole" I'd be happy to respond with "Tally Ho!"



FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusSmokin Hot Book BlogEmailGoodreadsPinterest

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment