Saturday, June 21, 2014

Eliza's Review: Red & Wolfe, Part III by Ella James

Red & Wolfe, Part III (Red & Wolfe, #3)




Title: Red & Wolfe, Part III
Series: Yes
Author: Ella James
Release Date: June 20th, 2014
Rating: 5 "Black Me Out" Stars
Cliffhanger: Yes



Return to Rabbit Island with Red and the illusive Rafe for the hottest serial instalment so far. I'd bring at least two pairs of extra panties if I were you.


This was the Best.Part.Yet!

My pendulum of emotion swung between arousal and fear, with the equilibrium position of mystery.


The Arousal:
He's an absolute beast and definitely makes good on his promise to "satisfy and "fulfil" her.


"I promise not to eat you for breakfast."
He says to her, now there's a promise I wouldn't want him to keep.

The Fear:
The Dom in Wolfe shows his fangs, deliberately keeping Red off balance, trying to manage the fear of being discovered, of pushing her to far, of her leaving and his natural instinct to care for her.



The Mystery:
Rafe, Race, Wolfe, W - Will he be uncovered? Has Red's contact with the outside world inadvertently brought on his downfall? Through the man himself we get snippets of life before the Island and why he came to be secluded on it. But is that all of it? I doubt it.


The Frig?:
I was expecting this to me the last Part and conclusion to the story, Ella sikes us out with "what the frig?" Cliffhanger and a hungry need for part 4.

Well played Lady.






FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusSmokin Hot Book BlogEmailGoodreadsPinterest


0 komentarze:

Post a Comment