Sunday, May 3, 2015

Eliza's Review: Hate F*@k: Part Three (The Horus Group, #3) by Ainsley Booth








Title: Hate F*@k: Part Three
Series: (The Horus Group #3)
Author: Ainsley Booth
Release date: 29th April, 2015
Rating: 3-3.5 "civilized" stars
Cliffhanger: No


Hailey:
In the blink of an eye, everything changed, and I can’t pretend I don’t need Cole anymore.
He’s my heart and soul, but he’s shut me out, and I’m scared.

Cole:
Keeping Hailey at arms’ length used to be an annoying challenge. Now it’s a matter of life and death.
I want vengeance. And then I want Hailey to be mine, forever.

Final part of the three book Hate F*@k serial. NOT A STANDALONE STORY. 




 photo F120FE26-B924-494F-873C-75C0F8566FFC_zpsxcfvb0eh.jpg

I've certainly been looking forward to the explosive finale to the brilliant build up these Hate F*@ks. However, after the cliffhanger we were left with in Part Two I must say I was a little disappointed at how quickly that part of the story was resolved in this edition.

My enjoyment came from the evolution of Cole and Hailey's relationship. Cole proved himself worthy of his boyfriend status and Hailey learns that she no longer has to shoulder her burdens alone. Also, as ever the physical connection between them is off the charts.

"A bad boy can be so very good. A good girl can get really dirty. And two lonely people who find each other can finally be happy."

There is more to come from the Horus group which I am looking forward to it. I only hope that there is a shorter time period between each edition.

 photo 8D80F14F-0FE8-4BD8-87E5-0D368D92E223_zpsh0pnbzgk.jpg



FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON: 

TwitterGoogle PlusBlogEmailGoodreadsPinteresttsūFacebook



View all my reviews

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment