Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Eliza's Review: Priest by Sierra Simone


Title: Priest
Series: Standalone
Author: Sierra Simone
Release date: 29th June, 2015
Cliffhanger: No



There are many rules a priest can't break. 
A priest cannot marry. A priest cannot abandon his flock. A priest cannot forsake his God.

I've always been good at following rules. 
Until she came. 
My name is Tyler Anselm Bell. I'm twenty-nine years old. Six months ago, I broke my vow of celibacy on the altar of my own church, and God help me, I would do it again. 
I am a priest and this is my confession.



**Priest is a standalone, full-length novel with an HEA.  For mature audiences only.**


 photo 47F40529-D179-479E-AF3C-6644F959D295_zpsvmz9kuu9.jpg

Our father Bell, who art in the Town of Weston,
Synonymous with taboo be thy name.
Thine lamb Poppy did come.
Thy saintly will undone,
as too did his urges leaven.
Gave us smut when common sense fled.
But forgiveness in afterthought he pled.
Poppy led him into temptation,
But delivered him from lonely damnation.
Thy angst and taboo more potent I would favour,
but thine ethereal smut I did savour.


 photo 8D80F14F-0FE8-4BD8-87E5-0D368D92E223_zpsh0pnbzgk.jpg


FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON: 

TwitterGoogle PlusBlogEmailGoodreadsPinteresttsūFacebook



View all my reviews

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment