Saturday, June 8, 2013

Waiting for...








Title: Kacey Vanderkarr
Author: Antithesis
Release Date: July 21th 2013
add to Goodreads


 Summary:
My name is Gavyn.

Liam doesn’t care that  I only have one arm. He actually likes my red hair and freckles. I might forgive him  for kidnapping me.

My name is Gavyn.

I lost my Liam. I’ve lost them all. And now it’s my job to make sure they don’t show up again.

My name is Gavyn.

I had a life with Liam, but he couldn’t give me what I need. Then  I killed his father. I don’t expect he’ll forgive me for that.

My name is Gavyn.



Why I want it?













I want this book, I crave it, I need it. It's sounds so  creepy and deliciuosly mysterious. Person who wrote that blurb just won me over with few sentences!! Who's fangirling with me??
 








0 komentarze:

Post a Comment