Friday, December 13, 2013

Review: At Any Price by Brenna Aubrey



18716577



Title: At Any Price
Author: Brenna Aubrey
Series: Gaming The System #1
Release Date: December 9th, 2013
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger: No










Achievement Unlocked: Geek Virgin

When Mia Strong, proud geek-girl and popular gaming blogger, auctions off her virginity online, she knows she'll make waves. But what she will not be making is a love connection. Her rules are set in stone: One night. No further contact.

It's a desperate step, but it's the only way she can go to medical school and pay her mother's mounting hospital bills.

Difficulty Level: Millionaire CEO

Adam Drake, the enigmatic auction winner, is a software prodigy who made his first million at seventeen. Now, in his mid-twenties, he's sexy, driven and--as CEO of his own gaming company--he's used to making the rules. Before Mia knows what's happening, he's found the loophole in the rules of her auction. Every stipulation she's made to protect her heart gets tossed by the wayside.

She can't tell if he's playing her...or if he's playing for keeps.

This New Adult book is intended for readers over the age of 18 due to adult language, sexual content and adult situations.




At any Price was incredibly sexy, intense and full of action story that certainly succeeded in keeping me on my toes. I was enjoying myself the entire time I was reading it and never, not even for a second I thought about doing something else. This quirky novel hooked me and turned out to be surprising, pleasurable story, that definitely is four star worthy.




At any Price is about Mia Strong, a geek fascinated with gaming. She’s a blogger and a poor student, that struggles with money. One day she makes a desperate step, that will change her life forever. She writes a post called ‘Virgin Manifesto’ where she start an auction for her… virginity.




“I already told you I’d rather not know him. I just want to get it over with as quickly as possible. It’s not a romantic act for me – just a bit of skin. I have no emotional attachment to it. It’s high time I lost it. This way, I can move on with my life with a nice fat bank account.”




Quickly, her hymen is sold for almost one million dollars. The wealthy, handsome and extremely sexy billionaire CEO, Adam Drake is the man that will deflower her. The same man that not only wants a one night of passion with her, but a lot of more.

I immensely adored how Aubrey created her story. From the complex, interesting characters to the phenomenal writing style, At any Price captured my attention, and easily made me fall in love with this sensual and unique story. With passionate romance, great characters and plot that was full of twist and turns, I was very much enjoying myself. It was never predictable and hot as hell.



Overall, I really had a blast while reading Brenna Aubrey’s book. It was every geek girl’s wet dream. And I will definitely look forward to more, despite the fact I’d prefer if it had been standalone novel rather than a series.




View all my reviews

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment