Thursday, February 6, 2014

Review: Be With Me by J Lynn


17558817


Title: Be With Me
Series: Wait for You #2
Author: J. Lynn
Release Date: February 4th, 2014
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger: No


Teresa Hamilton is having a rough year—she’s in love with her big brother’s best friend, but he hasn’t spoken to her since they shared a truly amazing, mind-blowing, change-your-life kiss. She got out of a terrible relationship. And now an injury is threatening to end her dance career for good. It’s time for Plan B – college. And maybe a chance to convince Jase that what they have together is real.

Jase Winstead has a huge secret that he’s not telling anyone. Especially not his best friend’s incredibly beautiful sister. Even though he and Teresa shared the hottest kiss of his life, he knows that his responsibilities must take priority. He certainly doesn’t have time for a relationship. But it doesn’t help that all he can think about kissing the one girl who could ruin everything for him.

As they’re thrown together more and more, Jase and Tess can’t keep denying their feelings for each other. But a familiar danger looms and tragedy strikes. As the campus recovers, the star-crossed couple must decide what they’re willing to risk to be together, and what they’re willing to lose if they’re not…



I love J Lynn’s books, and it’s not a secret. I think I’d read a tour guide if she wrote it. Her novels are just so damn fantastic, it’s very hard not to fall in love with them. Not only Jennifer L Armentrout can write a good damn romance, she can phenomenally mix it with drama, suspense and fill me with all those fluffy, fuzzy emotions in a matter of hours. Be With Me was no exception. Although, I didn’t love it as much as Cam and Avery’s story, because how can you out write perfection? I was still enjoying myself and swooning and laughing J Lynn’s style.


Be with Me is Tess & Jase story. Tess is Cam’s younger sister and very strong character. I connected with her immediately. I couldn’t stop myself from liking her very much. Like every female protagonist Armentrout created Tess is funny, sweet, has a temper and doesn’t take any bullshit.

Tess is madly in love with her brother’s best friend. For as long as she remembers, Jase made her blush, and woke thousands of butterflies in her stomach. After perfect, steamy and incredibly amazing kiss Jase and Tess shared, her feelings only skyrocketed. But after that they've been practically ignoring each other and a year’s passed before they finally had a chance to talk about it.

Jase was attracted to Tess since she was sixteen, but he just couldn’t do anything about it. Not only Cam’s stood on the way.. there were many more obstacles that made it impossible for him to win Teresa’s heart. Now, when she is in the same campus as he is things started to be more complicated than ever.



”I want you to be with me.”


I’m still all fuzzy inside. This is what JLA’s books do to me. What can I say? I had this big grin on my face while reading Be With Me nonstop, I swear I looked like Joker. My mouth is still hurting from it. The romance, the suspense, the characters… everything was 100% swoon worthy. You can't help but feel connected to each character and engrossed in the story so much the real world doesn’t matter at all.

The intense heat that blazed from the pages left me burning up and needing more. Tess and Jase’s chemistry was instantaneous and they're quickly tapped into it. All book was a crazy roller coaster of secrets, longing and love.


The only reason I dropped the rating to four stars is the fact that I couldn’t stop myself from comparing Tess and Jase to Cam and Avery. Sadly, the couple we met in sequel as fantastic as it was didn’t hold a candle to *sigh* Cam’s cookies and Avery’s intense story.

Overall, this book was very good NA read! Packed with witty lines, heart pounding suspense, romance, HOT SEX and yummy hero, Be With Me was great read!





View all my reviews

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment