Sunday, September 1, 2013

Review: Craving Constellations by Nicole Jacquelyn



Title: Craving Constellations
Author: Nicole Jacquelyn
Release Date:  August
Rating: 4.5


How is it, that someone can make decision after decision attempting to get away from their past and somehow end up right back where they started?"
When Brenna decided to leave the only life she'd ever known, she never thought she'd ever be back. Now, five years later she's running from her clean cut husband straight back to the motorcycle club that raised her... and the man she left behind. She left with a secret, and as soon as she returns the truth will break her carefully constructed life wide open









Craving Constellations is gritty, raw and fucking painful. Emotions bleed through the pages soaking everything in despair, longing and anger. Passion easily mix with rage, erotism with pain and love with hurt. 




 
I think I’ve gone to heaven while reading Craving Constellations. This is the best example of what I love in MC Romance and I’m so happy I gave this book a chance! I didn’t have any expectations while I opened it and when I slowly started falling head over heels in love with this novel, I couldn’t stop grinning! This story is dark, sexy and controversial.


This story starts with Brenna who is planing hers and her little daugther’s escape from abusive husband Anthony Richards. After 5 years of being together Brenna’s had enough of being beaten to bloody plump, she knows that her only chance of running away from her husband is coming back to her father, Poet who’s also MC’s Vice President. She’s afraid of coming back to bikers’ lifestyle and scared shitless of facing Dragon, the only man she’s been in love with and true father of her daugther. But she doesn’t have a choice. It’s better option to face her past than her husband’s merciless fist. 


Ladies, meet Dragon. Dangerous, dominant and sexy as hell biker. He doesn’t know he has a daughter, he only spent one night with Brenna, night that made him want to make her his old lady and wife, so when he wakes up after the night of the best sex he’s ever had and she’s gone, he feels betrayed. 




 

Dragon is fierce alpha male. I loved and hated this side of him. He’s full of sweet and panty melting moments, but also has darker side, and I don’t exactly know how I feel about it yet. He called Brenna almost every name in the book, along with cunt and was really agressive. I guess I could forgive him this, because Brenna never told him about his child so he has right to be angry with her. Dirty talking made me forget about it, though. 


 



I also loved how Dragon took care of his daugther, I swooned over him and his actions! There’s nothing sexier than rough man being gentle and caring for a child. Just wow.
I felt glued to the pages. It’s simply heartbreaking story with dark strike and amazingly hot sex. It has everything I am looking for in this type of romance. I’m so glad I picked it up.








0 komentarze:

Post a Comment