Saturday, September 28, 2013

Review: The Other C-word by M. K Schiller

 


About The Book:

18335969  
Title: The Other C word
Author: M. K Schiller
Release Date: 22nd August
 
 Can she overcome her consuming desire for him? Can he make her comfortable with the other C-word…commitment?

Marley Mason is dreading the arrival of the new business consultant. After all, this man will most likely outsource her job to China. The last thing she would expect is a case of mistaken identity, leading to false accusations of kidnapping when she attempts to pick up the wrong man at the airport, or worse…that she would have such a visceral reaction to the right man.

Rick Randy is super sexy, scandalously flirty and perfect masturbation material, but a relationship is out of the question. Rick is contracted on a temporary basis to fix Marley’s ailing company, then pull out, although as he expresses to Marley, pulling out is difficult for him, in more ways than one! Marley’s feelings range from utter confusion to intense contemplation as Rick charms his way into her life. All of those C-words Marley can control, but it’s the other C-word she fears—commitment.





My Thoughts:

My rating: 5 of 5 stars




Let’s start with one little question, was I the only perv that thought the C word meant c*nt not commitment? I mean, look at the cover! It’s almost mocking me, before I read the blurb I was 100% sure it’s about that word!




Anyway, The Other C-word is fantastic read! Sexy, amusing, quirky and with one fine piece of hot man in suit and feisty heroine. Everything I love in my book packed in great romance novel that made me have a blast! I laughed pretty hard, almost crying few times. I was hot and bothered more than few times and my heart ached with pain once or twice for Marley. There were more times I could count when I swooned and melted.

Marley is working in a small, family firm that have finance problems. Biggest corporations are destroying them. So she and her coworkers are afraid of being fired, especially because they know that boos hired a consultat that’s task is giving the firm better feedback and solid ground.
Rick Randy is the man who has been haired to fix their company’s problems. But he’s nothing like Marley thought he would be. He’s an epithome of sex appeal and more. In his designer’s suits with cocky smirk and flirty attitude he crashed Marley.

They have scorching hot sexual chemistry that is out of this word. Explosive passion and lust is always between them. And there is not a moment when Marley isn’t thinking about Rick’s ass in designer pants.

The thing is Marley doesn’t do relationship. Occasional fuck with a hot guy? Hell yeah. Romantic dinners, sleepovers, commitment and love? Not an option. And Rick definitely wants more than a quickie in elevator or backseat.

The plot seems really simple, but what author did with it, crushed my expectations. It was so good, I am ashmed to confess that I thought it would be meh kind of erotica, and this is not a book like this. At all!



The other C-word is so sexy, so funny and wonderful story I’m high on it. I loved how easily author created this hilarious scenes, I laughed so hard my family thought I’d gone crazy. The more I read the more I coudn’t stop myself.

And the sexual tension? Yummy! Fuck, I think I loved it more when both of them suffered from nasty case of blue balls that when they had actual sex, which was pretty hot too, of course.



Overall, this book is PHENOMENAL READ. Pure sexiness, great humor and touching story with unique characters, family to die for and some really hilarious scenes that The Other C Word in nutshell. It’s a must read for every romance junkie.

More reviews on Smokin' Hot Book Blog and my Facebook Page



View all my reviews


0 komentarze:

Post a Comment