Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Review: Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros



19383432



Title: Full Measures
Series: Standalone
Author: Rebecca Yarros
Release Date: February, 2014
Rating: 4.5 stars
Cliffhanger:. No.
  
Three knocks can change everything…

"She knew. That’s why Mom hadn’t opened the door. She knew he was dead."

Twenty years as an army brat and Ember Howard knew, too. The soldiers at the door meant her dad was never coming home. What she didn’t know was how she would find the strength to singlehandedly care for her crumbling family when her mom falls apart.

Then Josh Walker enters her life. Hockey star, her new next-door neighbor, and not to mention the most delicious hands that insist on saving her over and over again. He has a way of erasing the pain with a single look, a single touch. As much as she wants to turn off her feelings and endure the heartache on her own, she can’t deny their intense attraction.

Until Josh’s secret shatters their world. And Ember must decide if he’s worth the risk that comes with loving a man who could strip her bare.



What an amazing story! It was so beautiful. I simply loved and admired every page, every sentence and every word. And I am still swooning over it. I have fallen in love with this epic love story that was not only idyllically romantic but so sexy and breathlessly intense. Rebecca Yarros totally nailed it!



“The fire you have within you is impossible to kill. The first breath you take when you’re free of all this, it will come roaring back. That’s what is so impossibly beautiful about you.”



From the start to the end I felt connected to the story and characters. I felt their pain, their hurt and wished them the best. I’ve been crossing my fingers that all of them will find happiness and to stop hurting so much. And while I’ve been following Josh and Ember journey which was incredibly hot, sexy and so freakin’ sweet, I couldn’t stop feeling everything they did. It was so easy to relate to them and love them. Yarros made it simple to admire them and she completely bewitched me with this story!



“Just let me love you, December, because I can’t stop anyways. I’ve been at your mercy since I was eighteen.”


I have no idea how many times I was on the verge of the tears, or how many times I was melting into a puddle of goo. Full Measures was a perfect read about devastating loss and trying to live without someone important. It was a story about surviving, a story full of bliss and angst and love!




It was touching and extremely moving.I couldn’t hope for more.


FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusSmokin Hot Book BlogEmailGoodreadsPinterest






View all my reviews

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment