Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Patrycja's Review: Right Kind of Wrong by Chelsea Fine

20455344



Title: Right Kind of Wrong
Series: Finding Fate #3
Author: Chelsea Fine
Release Date: September 2, 2014
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger:. No

Sometimes wrong can feel oh so right . . .

Jenna Lacombe needs complete control, whether it’s in the streets . . . or between the sheets. So when she sets out on a solo road trip to visit her family in New Orleans, she’s beyond annoyed that the infuriatingly sexy Jack Oliver wants to hitch a ride with her. Ever since they shared a wild night together last year, he’s been trying to strip away her defenses one by one. He claims he’s just coming along to keep her safe-but what’s not safe for her is prolonged exposure to the tattooed hottie.

Jack can’t get Jenna out from under his skin. She makes him feel alive again after his old life nearly destroyed him-and losing her is not an option. Now Jack’s troubles are catching up to him, and he’s forced to return to his hometown in Louisiana. But when his secrets put them both in harm’s way, Jenna will have to figure out how far she’s willing to let love in . . . and how much she already has.




Jenna is hard core chick. Sexy, tattooed, smart and witty, without any reservations. She’s open minded, independent control freak. She needs control to survive. She has a life plan, and there is no place for love in her life. Love is something you can’t control, so she doesn’t want to fall for any man, fearing that it will destroy her dreams.

"I have a plan for my life, my future. A good plan. A solid plan. I’m going to graduate college. I’m going to sell my sculptures and promote my artwork until I raise enough money to open an art gallery. Then I’m going to showcase artwork until I have enough money to buy myself a home. And a car. And health insurance. And maybe then I’ll get a small pet. Like a black car or a little Pig."

Jack is Jenna’s friend, a friend she spent one amazing night with. He’s also totally, completely and utterly in love with her. So when the chance came up for them to go on a road trip to New Orleans together, Jack took it.

"I’m just a bloody guy in a bathroom waiting for the girl of my dreams to realize that she’s in love with me. She’s everything I’ve ever wanted. And she won’t let me love her..."


In Right Kind of Wrong, we have a reversed situation; this time along (what a nice change!) hero is doing the chasing, while our main heroine is hiding her feelings and doing the pushing away.




“Love is the absence of control and the presence of faith. And you won’t truly be happy until you surrender to it.”


The main heroine is out of ordinary, especially when compared to other new adult female characters, while the hero is absolutely swoon worthy in ‘bad boy with golden heart’ way, and together they are just perfect! Match made in heaven. Even though Jenna’s behaviour can be off putting for some of the readers; as she’s not only stubborn as a mule and blind, but from time to time quite bitchy, I still liked her. I found her rough exterior engaging. I could connect to her reasoning and the want to be independent. I got why she was scared of falling in love, and while I didn’t exactly approve of her actions, I could swallow them and forgive her. Jack’s love for her was strong and sincere and I really did cross my fingers for them. They both deserved their happily ever after.

This couple was simply awesome! They bickered, fought and joked all the time. The love/hate relationship was freaking hot! They were both so amusing, so sexy they almost burned my ereader down. I loved them together!!




Right Kind of Wrong is third book in Finding Fate Series (you can read it as stand alone) and quite honestly the most frustrating one. The heroine can piss you off. Yet it’s still very good addition to Chelsea Fine’s work and I couldn’t not love Jenna and Jack’s story. It’s definitely heart stopping! The beautiful, electric chemistry the main characters shared made this novel really, really amazing. I could not put it down.

*Review Copy provided by publisher via Netgalley in exchange for honest review*



FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusSmokin Hot Book BlogEmailGoodreadsPinterest




0 komentarze:

Post a Comment