Sunday, September 21, 2014

Eliza's Mini Review: Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan

Archer's Voice








Title: Archer's Voice
Author: Mia Sheridan
Release Date: 25th January, 2014
Rating: 5 "Only you. Only ever you." Stars
Cliffhanger: No

When Bree Prescott arrives in the sleepy, lakeside town of Pelion, Maine, she hopes against hope that this is the place where she will finally find the peace she so desperately seeks. On her first day there, her life collides with Archer Hale, an isolated man who holds a secret agony of his own. A man no one else sees.  Archer's Voice is the story of a woman chained to the memory of one horrifying night and the man whose love is the key to her freedom. It is the story of a silent man who lives with an excruciating wound and the woman who helps him find his voice. It is the story of suffering, fate, and the transformative power of love.






" I think love is a concept, and each person has an individual word for what sums it up for them. My word for love is Bree."


Archer's Voice is a book that snuck up and captured me from the first page. It has the most intriguing, heart rendering and over all inspiring storyline that makes this one of my favourite reads of all time. Mia Sheridan had a way of making my heart heavy with sadness but also burst with joy. It felt as though she put a lot of care of her characters as I a reader I couldn't help but invest in them. I genuinely feel like I could read this story a hundred times over and never lose the essence of it. When I think back on the book it evokes a myriad of emotions but even the wimp in me is so glad I read it.



FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusSmokin Hot Book BlogEmailGoodreadsPinterest



View all my reviews

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment