Sunday, February 22, 2015

Eliza's Review: Hate F*@k: Part One (Hate F*@k,#1) by Ainsley Booth



Warning: This is just the start. This doesn't end well. And it's going to get much worse before it ever gets better.

Cole:
I push her buttons. I want to push them in the good way. Dirty, up-against-the-wall, my-hand-in-her-pants kind of way.
But that’s not possible, because I’m dark and she’s light, and we both know it.
So I push her buttons in the bad way, making her hate me. 

Hailey:
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d ask for Cole Parker to never look at me again, that I’d forget the dark promise in his eyes, and that just once, before he vanished from my life completely, that he’d push me up against a wall and fuck me.

Then I’d go wash my mouth out with soap.



Title: Hate F*ck: Part One
Series: Hate F*ck,#1
Author: Ainsley Booth
Release date: 17th February, 2015
Rating: 4 "make- out lottery" stars
Cliffhanger: Yes




 photo 07818E5F-8AC3-4617-AA56-FB09D75E0B60_zpsyfakrdh6.jpg

So yesterday I saw this book appear in my timeline ALOT. I didn't plan to start this but Lisa™ twisted my arm with her updates. Call me judgy but the title didn't give me a first impression that was complimentary but after reading the blurb I promptly shut my mouth and purchased immediately.

This book contains subjects I love in a book:
*A Love/Hate relationship
*A Strong tortured Hero/ Feisty prissy Heroine
*A Good plot to steam ratio
*And a Dirty Mouth!

The owner of said dirty mouth is Cole Parker, Ex- Military now fixer with The Horus Group in the private sector. The target of aforementioned mouth, Hailey Dashford Reid. She would like nothing more than to distant herself from her train wreck of a family. The latest scandal sees them requiring the skills of Cole's PR expertise.

Although introductory it's a great start to the series and although not a cliffhanger of epic proportions, I'm looking forward to my next Hate F*@k.




FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON: 

TwitterGoogle PlusBlogEmailGoodreadsPinteresttsūFacebook

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment