Friday, February 6, 2015

PATRYCJA'S REVIEW: Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire

23731810


Title: Beautiuful Redemption
Series: The Maddox Brothers #2
Author: Jamie McGuire
Release Date: January 27, 2015
Rating: 3 stars




Jamie McGuire and her Maddox boys… oh don’t they all make me tremble!


Travis made me batshit crazy and feeling hangover. Trenton made me swoon and laugh. Thomas was definitely sexy, demanding and love worthy. Every brother is different and very complex character; it’s hard not to fall in love with them. Yet somehow, I found myself not completely head over heels on love with Beautiful Redemption. It was good, I did enjoyed it, but it was not insane, thrill ride I craved so much. In some way, I am feeling all kinds of disappointed that it was so usual and typical.

First of all, I was a little angry at the insta - love route. I am just so over it. Then, I kind of felt like one thing was on the repeat through all book.


Beautiful Redemption turned out to be one of those books you read to nicely pass the time while waiting for the ‘awesome’ books to come out. It was nice and well written but not much more. Sometimes it just happens. You like the book but no matter how much you wish you had you don’t love it with all your heart. Something is just missing.

Who knows, maybe we will never get another Beautiful Disaster worthy story from Jamie McGuire. However, I am still looking forward to another books in the Maddox Brothers series. I am really curious how they’ll turn out.


FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterGoogle PlusBlogEmailGoodreadsPinteresttsūFacebook


0 komentarze:

Post a Comment