Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Patrycja's Review: Dark Instincts by Suzanne Wright


21901021


Title: Dark Instincts
Series: The Phoenix Pack, #4
Author: Suzanne Wright
Release Date: 7 April , 2015
Rating: 4 stars

It happens whenever wolf shifter Roni Axton is near Marcus Fuller: a crackle of sexual awareness that’s intoxicating…and deeply annoying. Marcus is a pack enforcer who oozes power, but Roni is lethal in her own right—nothing like the flirty females who flock around him. Even still, his possessive gaze makes one thing clear. Marcus has singled her out for seduction, and he wants to make her sit up and beg.

No matter how aloof and unfazed Roni acts, Marcus can tell she wants him. When a brutal attack by a jackal pack forces them to work together, it’s the perfect opportunity for Marcus to chip away at her defenses—until he falls into his own trap, completely unprepared for the intensity of their connection. Roni is the only one who’s ever seen past his shifter charm and discovered the man hiding beneath it. And for Marcus, claiming Roni once will mean needing her forever.







I really enjoy reading paranormal romance books. There is something thrilling in them. I love the unique settings and plots and kickass characters. So every now and then I leave contemporary romances and jump on the other side of the fence, to have some wicked fun with shifters, vampires or other creatures.

I’ve been following The Phoenix Pack series, for quite some time, so I was very happy to be able to read the new addition to it, even though the previous book Carnal Secrets, left me disappointed and a little bit angry. Still, I decided to give Marcus and Roni’s story a go and to my surprise I really liked it.

The main couple turned out to be a great match. Even though they seemed like total opposites, they were so good together.




Roni’s a badass tomboy and Nick’s sister. She’s fierce, loyal and strong and maybe a little bit quirky but in a good way. Marcus is an enforcer from of the Phoenix Pack. Who’s also a total man whore, but seriously yummy, cannot say no to one. Together they have explosive chemistry and are drawn to each other like magnets.

Dark Instincts is thrilling, sexy read. I’ve read it in few short hours and had lots of fun. The sexual tension between the main characters was nice, the heroine didn’t annoy me and the plot on the whole was very well thought of. I was smiling to myself all the time while reading it! The humor and the banter was that good.




I’m happy to say, that I was satisfied with this story! It was full of what I like the most, sexy alpha wolves *wink, wink* and hot sex. Good addition to the series, I recommend it!


Advanced Review Copy, kindly provided in exchange for honest review

FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterGoogle PlusBlogEmailGoodreadsPinteresttsūFacebook


0 komentarze:

Post a Comment