Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Patrycja's Review: Kissing Madeline by Lex Martin

20632298


Title: Kissing Madeline
Series: Dearest #3, Can be read as a standalone
Author: Lex Martin
Release Date: 27 April, 2015
Rating: 4.25 - 4.5 stars
Cliffhanger:. No

What’s the worst thing about wanting a sexy NFL football player? Everyone else wants him, too.

After catching my boyfriend getting deep-throated by a skanky cage girl, I’ve learned my lesson – never date a professional athlete. Never. Besides, I have more important things to worry about, like not blowing my shot to make it as a broadcast reporter. I won’t let anything get in my way, not even the new “it boy” of the NFL and my hot-as-hell neighbor.

What's the worst thing about getting death glares from his new neighbor? It doesn't make him want her any less.

I’ve worked my ass off to make it to the pros. The last thing I need is the complication of a relationship, especially since my last one was a total train wreck. But I can’t stop thinking about the feisty girl next door with the smart mouth. And I’d love nothing more than to show her what to do with that mouth.

Friends with benefits might be the best idea he’s ever had. Or the worst.

Kissing Madeline is a companion novel to DEAREST CLEMENTINE and FINDING DANDELION. Each book is a stand-alone.








Lex Martin once again charmed me and gave me a little piece of heaven. Her books are really good and with every new release she manages to completely bewitch me. Her stories are exactly what I need in my life – a mixture of fun, sex and love!

So even though some time has passed since I finished reading Kissing Madeline, I am still swooning. In fact, the same second I start to think about this heart fluttering, intense and incredibly romantic story I am getting dizzy all over again. It’s just one of those books that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside – a novel that makes a reader smile and smile. It’s just so lighthearted and adorable you cannot help yourself. Kissing Madeline is superb!


Do you like reading about sexy, NFL players? Do you like steamy, panty melting scenes that involve said NFL player? Yep, I am sure you do. And that’s why you will want to read Kissing Madeline!

Daren, the main hero is not only a quarter back in NFL, he’s also sex on stick and a really nice guy! He may have made few mistakes in the past, but now he really is decent, loveable character. If you have read Dearest Clementine, you probably already know that he cheated on his ex-girlfriend. Years has passed since that and he realized how terrible he acted and he is sure he’ll never make the same mistake.

He’s met Maddie some time before his NFL draft and was smitten with her. He liked her good looks, feisty personality and the sexy vibe she had going on. So when Madeline accidentally becomes his neighbor and the reporter that interviews him for TV, he wants to get her naked and in his bed.

They share instant connection, full of fireworks attraction and simply are made for each other.


Kissing Madeline is full of sweet, touching moments. With great romance and complex, likeable characters, used here ‘friends with benefits’ theme seemed to be more surprising and not so annoying.

I liked the attraction and lust between the main characters. It was exactly the right amount of sexy without it being all about sex. The dynamics between Madeline and Daren was just AMAZING. I laughed a lot reading about their shenanigans, and their banter was so sweet and funny. Maddie really could be feisty firecracker.


Why not five stars then? Hmm… I just loved ‘Dearest Clementine’, first book in the series the best. Despite Maddie and Daren being awesome, characters from first novel were absolutely mind consuming. And I couldn’t help but compare them. Yet, I assure you that getting lost inside Daren and Maddie’s book is worth the effort.

If you like sweet, spicy and heart racing new adult stories this is a must read for you. I highly recommend it!


FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterGoogle PlusBlogEmailGoodreadsPinteresttsūFacebook




0 komentarze:

Post a Comment