Monday, April 6, 2015

Eliza's review: Elements of Chemistry: ATTRACTION by Penny Reid






Title: Elements of Chemistry: Attraction
Series: Hypothesis #.25
Author: Penny Reid
Release date: 9th April, 2015
Rating: 5 "Bunsen burners & badboy" stars
Cliffhanger: Yes


 photo 1D8E194E-1B23-46E2-973D-22DA14AEA418_zpshkt1hr39.jpg


I can honestly say chemistry has never been so much fun, or sexy for that matter.

No, I haven't suffered from a blow to the head but I have been hit by this piece of Penny Reid goodness. Take a stella cast, combine with a great plot, smother with snort worthy humour and the pièce de résistance; a glacé cherry of sexual angst.

Although years too late, my secondary school teacher would be proud to know that for once I paid attention in chemistry.



FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON: 

TwitterGoogle PlusBlogEmailGoodreadsPinteresttsūFacebook

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment