Saturday, July 6, 2013

Review: Love Thy Neighbour (Friend-Zoned #2) by Belle Aurora

Title: Love Thy Neighbour (Friend-Zoned #2)
Author: Belle Aurora
Release Date: June 26th
Rating: 5 stars
add to Goodreads


Summary:

Asher 'Ghost' Collins and Natalie Kovac shared a passionate night together. One neither of them can forget.

So why is it so hard for them to be around each other?

With no hope of the two getting along they decide to go their separate ways. And somehow end up closer than they've ever been.

Will friendship ever be enough for the pair?


Review:


Friend-Zoned is back and Belle Aurora knows how to put her readers ‘ panties in twist as well as make them laugh!

You can read here my review of first book in Friend –Zoned Series.


This girl. She’s my girl. She’s not perfect. Neither am I. But she’s perfect for me, and I’ll do anything I can to keep her."

Love Thy Neighbor is as good, amusing and sexy as her precursor. Everything I Ioved in Tina and Nik’s story is present in Ghost and Nat book which makes it highly worth reading. Along with Wall banger Love Thy Neighbor is the funniest book I’ve read this year.

Natalie:



I love her witty personality and brutal honesty. She’s fantastic, easygoing and full of optimism.

Asher aka Ghost

Secretive man. Oozes sexiness. Hot as fuck male. Yum.

Everything started about a year ago when they shared quick passionate sex in conference room, after that things started falling apart. They can’t forget about each other and how their bodies worked good together, but they still decide to avoid contact. Despite this, sexual attraction between them is still in full swing and nothing will make them stop wanting and needing each other.





“Say it, baby.”
It dawns on me and with a small smile, I tell him sincerely, “I love you, Asher Collins.”
Looking pained, he closes his eyes and rests his forehead on mine. He whispers, “Don’t deserve you. Not even a bit. But as long as you want me, you got me.”
My eyes close and I whisper, “Don’t leave me. Ever.”
“Never. You’re my girl,”



With great storyline, unique and hilarious humor, excessive characters Love Thy Neighbor is a book every fan of good contemporary romance will enjoy immensely. It’s great entertainment.

 

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment