Monday, July 15, 2013

Review: Say When by Tara West



Title:Say When (A Something More Novel #1)
Author: Tara West
Release Date: July 2013
Rating: 3 stars

Description:

He told me to say when, but I can’t. Not with Andrés. It’s so hard to say anything when he’s trailing feather soft kisses down my neck, or when his touch sends hot currents of lust rippling across my skin.

Then there’s the way he smiles and offers soft words of encouragement when I’m creating art, almost like he believes I have talent.

He’s not like any guy I’ve ever met. Not like my ex-fiancée. Not like my father. He’s got me thinking that maybe we can have something more. More than just lust, degradation, and abuse.

And now I’m scared, because that means I’ll have to trust him with more than just my body, but with my heart, too.

Christina Duval

  


Review:

 
Another summer read for those who enjoy simple romance stories filled with steaminess. Say When is short, nice and sweet story about instant attraction and blossoming relationship. Tara West done a good job in creating pleasant read for those who don’t need a lot of drama or have big expectations.

Say When is a great and pleasurable way to spend boring evening, unfortunately NA addicts who know the drill in this genre can be a little bit disappointed by simple plot or quick progress.


Christina Duval:



Christina is Jack fiancée. His rich, spoiled and dumb. But being a daughter of woman who wants Jack’s money, Christina feel forced into relationship, that has no future. The day of her twenty-first birthday is a disaster. She breaks up with Jack and has a fight with her best friend, who’s a druggie and slut. So when she meets Andres, she only wants to forget about everything and have wonderful night filled with orgasms and passion. Something her relationship with Jack lacked of.

Fantastic One night stand with Latin stud quickly changes into something more.

Andres



But Andres has his own demons, that make him alienated and recluse.
Together they want to alternated their life and for the first time just fight for happiness.





Overall, nice but ordinary story, that has plot holes and is a little bit predictable. For my taste Say When is a little bit sugared up and has boring moments. I could use some humor or amusing characters. Let’s hope the story will nicely progress in the future.

Say When is a book for fans of pleasant, summer romances, especially if a reader is fantasying about hot Latin men with nice six pack and chocolate eyes.

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment