Friday, July 19, 2013

Review: Who He Is by S. Q Williams



Title: Who He Is (FireNine Trilogy #1)
Author: Shanora Williams
Release Date: 18th July
Rating: 4 stars

Description: 

Eliza Smith has never been the one to seek a relationship. She’s never dated a guy in her life, never even hugged a man (outside of her father/manager of the hot and popular rock band, FireNine) but when she decides to spend her summer on tour with FireNine, it all changes. Eliza really gets to meet Gage Grendel - her former crush from high school and the lead singer of FireNine - and witness sides to him to which she’ll begin to truly despise.
She’ll ignore him, she’ll dislike his ways, she’ll do anything to try and stay away from him until Gage finally gets her to slip up and give in. She agrees on a casual fling with Gage, but soon they’ll both see how the fling will blur into something they can’t control and when it’s finally time for Eliza to go and accomplish her own dreams, she’ll know there’s more she took from Gage than she ever thought possible
.



Review: 




Who he is by S. Williams is another swoon worthy rock star romance that will turn us girls (and maybe few guys also) into reckless FireNine groupies with wicked case of wet panties. For me, all it took was the blurb to coax me into loving this sexy book. I was hooked from the first chapter and turn on almost instantly after my first encounter with Gage Grendel.

“You can’t stop this, Eliza,” he said, kissing my thigh. “I need it.”



Eliza Smith is twenty one year old with terrible and abusive childhood, now suffering from PTSD she hides in her bedroom, behind painting and reading. When her father, manager of FireNine forces her into going on tour with the band Eliza knows it won’t end well. Especially because the lead singer is her old high school crush.Eliza knows very well relationship with man slut is out of grabs. She despise everything about Gage’s way and there is no way that she’ll lose her mind for him, right?

Can she, shy and cautions handle two months in bus with rock stars, groupies, after parties, alcohol and sex? Probably not.






Gage Grendel, sexy and sensual lead singer of FireNine is the boy Eliza has secretly crushed in high school. Cocky, confident and charming he makes hearts beat faster. Around him girls mysteriously lose their bras and panties as well as their minds, and unfortunately innocent Eliza is no exception…



S. Williams tells exciting story of innocent and virginal Ellie and her journey into world of rock and roll. Her novel is filled with great, amusing characters, spectacular band and her members, as well as romance and sexual tension so thick it’s hard to focus on anything else. Reading about Gage and Eliza’s encounters makes girlie parts tingle in the happy way.

“Do you want me?” he asked.
I nodded, pressing my hand against his chest and squirming to get him as close to me as possible.
“You’re sure? You want me?”
I nodded eagerly, moaning as his lips barely brushed mine.
“How much?” he asked.
“I want all of you, Gage,” I whispered.
“All of me?” Before I could nod, he shoved his cock deep inside me. I sucked in a breath through my teeth as he hissed. “That’s all of me, Eliza. Want me to go slow on you? Want me to make love to you?”



Author also found a great way to mix enjoyable part of the book with deeper and darker part. I enjoyed almost every part of Williams’ novel. I had a blast meeting every band member of FireNine and I wish I would take a lick of every one of them. Especially Roy. Great characters make this book a lot of better.

In nutshell, Who He Is is deliciously passionate and steamy read. I highly recommend this book for Rock Stars fans who aren’t bored with bad boy meets good girl scheme as well as for those who enjoy sexual tension and steaminess.


Visit my blog

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment