Friday, January 10, 2014

Review: Calmly, Carefully and Completely by Tammy Falkner




18401032




Title: Calmly, Carefully, Completely
Series: Reed Brothers #3
Author: Tammy Falkner
Release Date: November 26th, 2013
Rating: 4.5 stars
Cliffhanger: No




She’s been locked upeven longer than he has.

Peter Reed is fresh out of jail, fresh out of excuses, and ready for a brand new start.
Reagan Caster needs to thank Pete for an act of kindness, but he wants more than just her thanks.

Reagan knows how to protect her body, but not her heart. And her traitorous body responds to Pete in a way it hasn't with anyone else.When Pete's innocent flirtation becomes more, Reagan's ready to accept what he has to offer.

Pete assumes Reagan needs to be loved carefully and calmly.
But Reagan knows she needs to be loved completely.

Can he give her what she needs?






Tammy Falkner has done it again. She made me laugh, swoon, tingle and have a blast! I always can count on her sexy, loveable characters to make me speechless. 


im

Reagan and Pete’s relationship was out of this world. Beautiful, intense, powerful and real. Just ideal blend of romance, commitment, love and sensuality. I was captivated and mesmerized by those two. I want to share the same they had with someone in the future ;)



im


It’s not only entertaining and sexy new adult read, nope, this time Falkner’s wrote a beautiful, enchanting and captivating novel about redemption, second chance and true, raw love. I swooned, I cried, I had thousands of butterflies in my stomach.


I loved this story! It had everything I admired in previous Falkner’s books and a little bit more! It’s complex, sexy, funny and incredibly swoon worthy. From the first page to the last, Pete and Reagan’s relationship is like perfect romantic tale, about not exactly perfect people. I was in seven heaven while reading it and I highly recommend it to every fan of new adult romance book. If you have not read Tall, Tatted and Tempting, check it out first and dive into the world of Reed’s brothers.  








0 komentarze:

Post a Comment