Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 MOST ANTICIPATED BOOKS




2015 is finally here! I want to wish to all of you a Happy New Year filled with love, happiness and books. I hope your dreams will come true and that you will find all the time you need to read and relax. Especially because this year's releases are very promising. Here is the list of books I look forward to reading in 2015. Of course, it's not completed! There will be many more books that will probably shake my world this year!



A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas 
Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street #6) by Samantha Young
Broken Juliet (Starcrossed #2) by Leisa Rayven
Deep (Stage Dive #4) by Kylie Scott
Confess by Colleen Hoover

What are you waiting for the most? What makes the most excited? Should I add something else to my list? If you have any recommendations be sure to share. I am waiting. If you want to see what else is on my 2015 shelf go here


FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusSmokin Hot Book BlogEmailGoodreadsPinterest

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment