Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sales Blitz for DARK BOUNDARIES (The Boundaries Series, #1) by Michelle Horst.

DARK BOUNDARIES - BANNER






Title: DARK BOUNDARIES (The Boundaries Series, #1)
Author: Michelle Horst
Released: February 9, 2015
Genre: Dark Romance

add-to-goodreads-button31

Blurb
He stole me.

He broke me.

I'm being auctioned for Fifty thousand dollars.

Now, I don't belong to anyone but strangely enough I wanted to belong to him.

It's his eyes ... I lost myself in them.

__________

Authors Note and WARNING: Dark Boundaries is a work of fiction intended for adult readers above 18. It contains dark and sensitive subject matter that may make readers uncomfortable.

Contains explicit language and descriptions of sexual situations.

STANDALONE, NO CLIFFHANGER, HEA


On SALE now for only 99¢
Dark Boundaries - SALE
**Sale ends October 2nd**


This is not happening!

This can’t be happening!

That man just hit Riza! He could have killed her.

It’s all some horrible nightmare. We are not in the back of a van being taken to God-only-knows-where.

My stomach and ribs ache something fierce from where Warren kicked me. I tear my eyes away from Riza, who is still unconscious. I’m so worried about her. I pull Kelly closer to me, trying to comfort both of us.

The van slows down. When it comes to a full stop, it causes all my muscles to tense and quiver. I send up a silent prayer. Please, don’t let them hurt us!

The sound of metal turning on metal makes me press my back hard into the wall behind me. I pull Kelly tighter against my chest. The van door swings open. Garrett looks very unhappy as he glares into the back of the van.

“Put her with the others!” Warren commands and then he shoves a plump girl into Garrett’s arms.

“Let’s get back to the house. We need to get started,” Garrett says as he picks the new girl up and forces her into the back. She scrambles over Riza to get to the other corner. She looks terrified. I’m sure we all look the same, scared out of our minds.

“Can’t wait to break them in,” Warren says with a dark smirk.

Break us in? What the hell is he talking about?

My eyes meet Kelly’s terrified ones, and fresh tears spill over my cheeks. The realization of what happened and what is happening hits hard. Oh my God! We’re being kidnapped!

“Close your eyes,” Garrett whispers.

My eyes dart to his and I can’t believe they fooled us like that. He doesn’t look like a killer. I was actually starting to like him before they took us. They all look so decent. I would never have suspected any of them being able to hurt a fly, no less any of us.

“Close your eyes,” he whispers again. “There’s nothing you can do. It will be easier if you try to get some rest while you can.”



Releasing Today ...

TWISTED BOUNDARIES (The Boundaries Series, #2)

11845126_908930439162381_1912739644991990650_o


I live a life of darkness.

They sold my brother for money.

I was kept to make money for them.

I thought I escaped it all, but the monster is back.

I'm not worth anything to him anymore, so now he's going after my brother.

There are only two things I fear; the darkness and water.

I'm not scared of pain.

I'm not scared of death.

I'm prepared to die and to make sure that monster goes with me.

__________

Authors Note and WARNING: Dark Boundaries is a work of fiction intended for adult readers above 18. It contains dark and sensitive subject matter that may make readers uncomfortable.

Contains explicit language and descriptions of sexual situations.

STANDALONE, NO CLIFFHANGER, HEA




Michelle Horst is thirty seven years old and is from South Africa.

She's been in love with reading from an early age. She has a passion for all things books, but she has an ultimate soft spot for nature and animals.

She first tried her hand at writing in early 2009 and as the first words started to form into a book, she knew she was hooked. Dreams spilled onto pages, and that was the beginning of a wonderful journey.

One filled with joy. One filled with passion and heart stopping moments.

But most of all, it's filled with such pride and peace as a story comes to life, and characters fill your life, living in the very walls of your mind, living in the minds of your readers. There is nothing as satisfying as that.

Thank you for each and every story you share with me.


Connect with Michelle

love-p

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment