Thursday, September 10, 2015

Patrycja's Review: Sacked by Jen Frederick

25904855


Title: Sacked
Series: Gridiron #1
Author: Jen Frederick
Release Date: September 6, 2015
Rating: 4.5 - 5 stars
Cliffhanger:. no
What he wants he gets...

Knox Masters is a quarterback's worst nightmare. Warrior. Champion. And...virgin. Knox knows what he wants--and he gets it. All American Football player? Check. NFL pros scouting him? Check. Now, he's set his sight on two things. The national title. And Ellie Campbell. Sure, she's the sister of his fellow teammate, but that's not going to stop him. Especially not when he’s convinced Ellie is the one.

...but he's never met her before.

But Ellie isn't as sure. She's trying to start a new life and she's not interested in a relationship...with anyone. Beside it's not just her cardinal rule of never dating her brother's teammates that keeps her away, but Ellie has a dark secret that would jeopardize everything Knox is pursuing.

Knox has no intention of losing. Ellie has no intention of giving in.




Let me start with 2 simple questions:

1. Have you read and completely loved Elle Kennedy's and Kristen Callihan's NA novels?

2. Do you enjoy sweet, sexy, flirty books?

If you answered YES to both… then meet your new favorite book.


To say that I am still a little bit dazzled it’s an understatement. Even though I’ve finished reading Sacked a few days ago I am still very much weak in the knees for Knox Masters.

Jen Frederick created a story that will with no doubt be replaying in my head for a great deal of time. For me it was everything I desired and more. In two words: Absolute hit! Not only did it tick all the boxes on my ‘PERFECT COLLEGE READ’ list but it also turned me into a complete Knox Master’s fangirl. Yep, I would so become a jersey chaser for that boy! How could I not? A sexy virgin football player who’s genuinely good and funny guy is like my dream coming true.

And maybe this story was not completely flawless… but for me it still worked very well. I may not be a fan of insta love/insta lust and I definitely haven’t been happy with the ending and found it a tad bit too much, yet somehow Jen Frederick managed to make me love this story. And along with Elle Kennedy and Kristen Callihan she was able to do the unthinkable – she made me devour a book with sports in it… and I am so not a sports type of girl.


“When you meet the girl who’ll be sitting on the front porch holding your hand when you’re eighty, you don’t let a thing like cool dismissive looks, big brothers, or fucking rules stand in your way.”


What makes this novel worth picking up?

- ‘Adorable, heart fluttering, hands shaking, big smile’ on your face romance
- Amazing, laugh till you cry banter
- Fantastic main hero (good looking, driven, incredible, nice guy and plot twist a virgin)
- Likeable heroine (sassy and snarky)
- Of the charts hot scenes! *winks* and delicious, intense chemistry
- Secondary characters that will rock your world (oh those football players!)

If that’s not enough to make a New Adult novel a bestseller then I don’t know what I am doing reviewing and blogging.


If you like me absolutely love sweet collage romances, Sacked is a must read for you. Not picking up this book is a serious crime. Something you will probably regret all your life… So fans of NA do yourself a favor and one click it immediately. Knox Masters is ready for you! The question is are you ready and willing to meet him?



FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterGoogle PlusBlogEmailGoodreadsPinteresttsūFacebook




0 komentarze:

Post a Comment