Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Eliza's Review: Reasonable Doubt, #3 by Whitney G.

                                             Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3)





















Title: Reasonable Doubt, #3
Series: Reasonable Doubt
Author: Whitney G.
Release Date: 26th August, 2014
Rating: 4.5 "I missed You" Stars
Cliffhanger:. No


I hate him...  I hate that I fell in love with him, I hate that he didn't love me back, and I hate the fact that I just made a life-altering decision just so I could get the hell away from him.   He'd always said that he was unchangeable, heartless, and cold...   I really should've believed him...  
**Final book in the Reasonable Doubt series...**




I remember reading the first book and loving Andrew's ability to shock and turn me on in the same sentence. I loved his filthy, unapologetic attitude and taken with the series from then - I'm happy to say this didn't change much in this book either.



 photo 40CC049A-975F-4F6F-B5EC-5D28390FC625_zps6vm1dxwh.jpg

As much as I'll miss that Andrew, I like the direction the Author has taken with this book. We see the man behind the facade and it's actually quite surprisingly emotional in part.


Aubrey also goes through a transformation and it was finally good to see her stand up for herself and find acceptance in more ways than one. They grew as individuals and a couple and the epilogue had me sighing in utter satisfaction.


I'm definitely keeping an eye out for future work from Whitney G. After all, the mind that brought us Andrew is the mind of a Lady I say, F.L.Y.



 photo 571594C4-81D0-4E38-8F79-5DB142AB9D75_zpsukzoggug.gif


FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusSmokin Hot Book BlogEmailGoodreadsPinterest


View all my reviews

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment