Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Review: Hell's Knights by Bella Jewel



Title: Hell's Knights
Author: Bella Jewel
Release Date: 19th August
Rating: 3 stars


Sex. Who really knows sex? I mean, we've all had sex, great sex even but when you get down to the details, how many of us actually see sex for the raw, primal act that it is?

I thought I knew sex. I've had sex. Heck, I've felt lust. Once, I've even felt love. I thought I knew exactly what sex was.

Until I met Cade.

He's the meaning of sex.

He's a biker.

He's dangerous.

He's powerful.

He's dominant.

He wants me.

My world is about to change, for the better? I don't know. But here's my story, I hope you're ready for it because it's not the beautiful, heart wrenching story most people have to tell. It's passionate, forbidden, morally incorrect and downright, fucking beautiful.


















Hell’s Knight is pleasurable & hot biker romance, but it’s just decent. I guess there isn’t many things I can bitch about but it is just a little bit predictable which make it a let down. I hoped this story will literally kick my ass, but unfortunately it did not. It’s a book that can be written in ‘meh’ or ‘read it and forget about it’ category. So, yes you can say I hoped for more.

Addison’s mother is dead. She overdosed, now 21 year old and lonely, Addison finds her father, who is President in MC Hell’s Knight. She had horrible childhood filled with abuse and rape, and now she has to escape from the man who seeks revenge.

Addison meets Cade who’s also a biker. We have some insta lust. End of story.

I totally don’t understand how person could be raped from the age of thirteen and call herself „sexual” enough to seek sex on daily basis. I’m not an expert in sexual abuse, but I thought being raped makes you hate being intimate. It just didn’t add up.

I did get short, albeit sensual and erotic to the core novel, with hot alpha male, who’s also dirty talker, which is always a nice big plus and sizzling sex. I feel unsatisfied and confused. The story felt rushed and not quite well thought.









0 komentarze:

Post a Comment