Monday, August 26, 2013

Review: Tall, Tatted and Tempting and Mini Short Review of Smart, Sexy and Secretive by Tammy Falkner



Title: Tall, Tatted and Tempting (Reed Brothers #1)

Author: Tammy Falkner
Release Date: 17th June 
Rating:  5 stars


She’s locked up tight. But he might be the key.

Logan Reed is tall, tatted and tempting.
Kit’s a woman with a mean right hook and a secret.

Kit wants a tattoo, but Logan sees more than she intends to share in the drawing of the tat she wants. He sees her in ways no one ever has.

Logan’s not disabled; but he hasn’t spoken in eight years. He hasn’t needed to.
Until he meets Kit.

Logan doesn’t know everything about Kit. Kit doesn’t know anything about herself,
until she has to sacrifice all she ever wanted to save what’s most important to him.

This book is not meant for individuals under the age of 18 due to adult language, adult sexuality and adult situations.








I’m so glad I finally read Tall, Tatted and Tempting! It was everything I needed right now and I did knock my socks off. From painfully heartbreaking to amusing and passionate it blew me away. Why didn’t I read it right after it was released? I still can’t believe I waited so long to do so. I admire Tammy Falkner work and from this point I will be impatiently waiting for her books. I am seriously going to become her fan and stalker number 1.

Anyway, back to the story that swept me away, Tall, Tatted and Tempting is fabulous! Great unique concept and phenomenal way of telling the story of two so different people made this book AMAZING. I couldn’t stop reading it till I finished, and after that I started sequel Smart, Sexy and Secretive and finished in mere hours.

Logan is stunning male character. I fell in love with him on the first page. He’s strong and tatted which makes him incredibly sexy, and what’s more he feels perfectly normal, never finding excuses because he’s deaf. Which makes him even more sexy. Hotness just oozes from him! Well he’s kind of man whore, never caring about women he sleeps with, so when Kit comes to his tattoo parlour to get a tat and punches him so hard his nose bleeds he’s smitten.

I also adored Kit. I absolutely want her to be my friend (if she really existed). Strong, independent, fierce and talented. The fact that she’s on the run and homeless made me want to give her a hug and help her in every way possible.

What’s more I loved Logan and Kit together. One of the best couples I’ve read about this year.

Overall, I immenesly enjoyed Tall, Tatted and Tempting. Author has done fantastic job at creating such realistic story, that so easily blends together heartbreak, passion and great sense of humor.



Title: Smart, Sexy and Secretive
Author: Tammy Falkner
Release Date:  23 August
Rating:  4.5 stars


Emily

I'm back in New York, ready to start my brand new life with Logan. Things are still up in the air between us, and it has been three months since I've even talked to him. But there's one thing I'm certain of -- I can't live without him.

Logan

I need her like I need air. But now she's back, and her dad and her ex-boyfriend are conspiring to keep us apart. We can do this, though. Can't we? We can make this work? We have to, because I can't imagine my life without her.




I’ve started reading Smart, Sexy and Secretive few minutes after finishing TTT, which totally made my day. This books are ideal halves of amazing story that made my heart beat faster and changed my face to the one similar with Joker’s. That’s how much I grinned, while reading it. I enjoyed it immensely and I hope Tammy will surprised me in other books as well. I hope will get to read a story of every Reed Brother and I can’t wait to open Matt’s story, he totally deserves happily ever after.
It’s very quick read and I devoured it. Every page is filled with what I love the most.
















0 komentarze:

Post a Comment