Friday, August 9, 2013

Review: Seduce by Missy Johnson



Title: Seduce (Beautiful Rose Prequel)

Author: Missy Johnson
Release Date: 10th August

Rating: 5 stars

Seduce (Beautiful Rose, #0.5)




Twenty-five year old Jack Falcon doesn’t do relationships, and why would he when he has woman after woman literally throwing themselves at him? For Jack, life is perfect just the way it is. He works hard and he plays harder.

Jack’s life changes when he meets Belle. Unlike any woman he’s ever met, there is something about this girl that makes him unable to keep away, something beyond the youthful beauty and her innocent spirit. Belle is strong and independent, a big leap from the usual brainless chicks he tends to attract.

Jack begins a dangerous game. He is determined to seduce Belle, and without realizing it, his feelings for her develop beyond anything he has ever felt before. Things become complicated when he learns there are good reasons as to why he should stay the hell away from her.

How can you stay away from someone you want to spend every waking minute with? And what do you do when you know eventually you will destroy that person?

As their feelings for each other deepen, Jack struggles with his own internal demons which threaten to rip them apart. Jack is torn between following his heart and listening to his head, which keeps telling him he is not good enough for her. She deserves better than what he can give her.

How far will he push before they both fall over the edge?



“Really, I’m not as bad as my reputation makes me out to be. In fact, I’d go as far to describe myself as a decent guy. I just have no interest in a relationship that extends beyond a quick fuck when it suits me. I really don’t see how it’s my fault or problem if a chick falls for my boyish charms. Every woman seems to think she can change me, that she somehow has something all the other notches on my belt didn’t have.”






This amazing book totally blew up my every expectation and purely rocked my world! It was the best way to spend evening and night, I could ever dream of. Highly passionate and sensual as well as heart breaking Seduce, have done something incredible to me and my insides! With a hint of great humour and spectacular sensuality, this book is like the greatest mix of romance novel as well as pure entertaiment.

This story will touch you in the most intimate way and change you into blubbering mess. Seduce is like ocean when the strom’s coming: Dangerous, unpredictable and dark. There’s nothing you can do to prevent inventible, because you can only observe and feel.




This story reminded me of Tangled by Emma Chase, or should I say the first part of it is a little bit like that book. In extremely funny and amusing way we follow story of Jack Falcon. Arrogant, rich, handsome and extraordinary man, who’s full of himself. He likes he’s scotch just fine as well as line of willing women that fall to his feet. So why shouldn’t he live a little and have fun?

But this story isn’t just about playboy who finds his match and changes his way. It’s a lot of more.

„That much was true. Alex would say I act the way I do because I’m scared of falling in love. If I were completely honest with myself, I would admit there was some truth to that. Love fucks you up, which is why I didn’t do relationships. Relationships lead to love and being in love opens you up to the possibility of getting hurt. Love rips your chest open and puts your heart out there to be broken. It makes you vulnerable and puts you out on display until eventually it rips through you like an emotional hurricane and destroys you. I’ve seen what love can do to people.”


 Missy Johnson created heart wrenching novel that made me shed tears. There is nothing better in reading that being enchanted and mesmerized by a story which becomes so close to you and your heart that you feel it pulsating in your veins and Seduce made me feel like this.

Seduce is captivating, seat gripping novel that is absolutely beautiful and heart shattering. Reading it is torment but in the best possible way. I couldn’t stop reading until I’ve finished, until my heart broke and tears flew easily.

Well, I have so many more things to say! But unfortunately I can’t just spoil you this book! So you’ll have to read it by yourself.
Seduce is phenomenal and breathtaking experience you have to feel by yourself. This intense and passionate story is pure perfection. There aren’t enough words in every language to describe this book without destroying suspense and other emotions.











0 komentarze:

Post a Comment