Thursday, October 17, 2013

Review: Trust in Me by JLynn


About The Book:





17860217Title: Trust in Me (Wait For You #1.5)
Author: JLynn
Release Date: 22nd October

It’s Wait for You as you’ve never seen it. Trust in Me lets you in on Cam’s side of the #1 New York Times Bestselling story.

Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?








My Thoughts:


My rating: 4 of 5 stars






description

How the describe the best, the feeling of utter love for a book as sweet and beautiful as Trust in Me? It’s hard to write something meaningful, when already everything I could say about Jennifer L Armentrout has been said. It’s possibly the hundreth time, I wrote that everything she writes touches me somehow. Sometimes, I get kick ass, fast paced and full of suspense novels that rock my world, and from time to time, I get beautiful, tear jerking, heart melting stories like Trust in Me. But I never leave disappointed.

description

Cam’s point of view throws some light on unanswered questions from Avery’s part of story. Everything unfolds and unravels on our eyes as Jennifer L Armentrout effortlessly shows us the boy, we fell in love with. While reading Trust in Me, I’ve not only reread Wait for You, but in the most stunning way, I was showed a really well done psychological portrait of a young man in love.

It was amazing to see everything that went through Cameron’s head. Every thought, every emotion, was pictured in the best way possible - it was sincere, simple yet complicated and realistic. I swooned to many times to count over Cam’s cookies and his turtle. Now, I have a soft spot for these freaky little pets.

description

Trust in Me was entincing and captivating, yet still strongly in Armentrout witty, sassy style, with great sense of humour as well as purely hot. I was able to see more crazy and funny scenes involving Ollie and Jase, and I can honestly say that next story in this series will knock my socks off.

description

For those of you who are worried Trust in Me would be boring, rewrite of Wait for You, you are mistaken.

Overall, I loved the ride through Cam’s wild and untamed mind. Armentrout made a good job to keep me entertained enough not to regret reading Trust in Me. On the contrary, she made this story more complex and I drooled over Cam and his cookies for over five hours ;)

*ARC provided by publisher, Willam Morrow via Edelweiss in exchange for honest review*




CHECK MY BLOG: http://smokinhotbookblog.blogspot.com/
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/smokinhotboo...
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/BlogSmokin




View all my reviews




0 komentarze:

Post a Comment