Sunday, October 27, 2013

Review: Eternally North by Tillie Cole


About The Book:


17878717Title: Eternally North
Author: Tillie Cole
Release Date: 6th May


Natasha Munro is your typical twenty eight year old girl, well your typical twenty eight year old English loud 'n' proud Geordie; curvy, fun and a whole load of fab-u-lous. Her life is all going to plan – good job, great friends, close family and a loving boyfriend – until an unexpected event stands everything on its head.

Nursing a broken heart and decked head-to-toe in tasselled chaps and rhinestones, Natasha and her flamboyant fairy of a gay best friend, Tink, uproot from their North-Eastern nest, throw caution to the wind and embark on a new life together in Canada. Canada – Land of the Rocky Mountains, maple syrup; oh, and an 'in-between movies' Hollywood mega-star.

Enter infamous bad-boy of the big screen, Tudor North – Tudor 'bloody' North! Tudor is towering, brooding and gorgeous, and he is harbouring a deep secret. His outward demeanour is cold and intimidating, and with it he successfully keeps everyone at arm's length; that is everyone except a certain Ms. Munro.
It soon becomes clear; what with her smart mouth and lusciously ample arse, that Natasha proves more than a match for our emotionally-distant mega-star.

Will Natasha settle into her new life in Canada? Will she ever find her fairytale happy ending? Can a movie star and an ordinary girl from England ever really make it work? Or will the secrets lurking in Tudor`s past scupper their chance of happiness?

Eternally North is addictive, funny and heart-warming; a fast paced comedic journey of self-discovery; an unyielding friendship and, of course, it would not be complete without a generous sprinkling of good old-fashioned British 'slap-and-tickle'.

WARNING: contains a foul-mouthed voluptuous Brit; a self-confessed and self-promoted Friggin' Fantastic Fairy; and an abundance of tattoo-smothered muscles nicely wrapped up in one gorgeous bad-boy package.




My Thoughts: 



My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Every once in awhile I feel the need to read something that will take me on a hilarious, romantic journey, that will leave me immensely satisfied, relaxed and dizzy with fuzy, warm emotions. This is the second time Tillie Cole took me on a ride like this, and I suppose it won’t be the last.

I feel entirely addicted to her amazing storytelling, wonderful, likeable characters and great sense of humor. And I definitely will be reading more of her crazy, sweet and out of the charts romance novels.

image

The story follows twenty eight years old British teacher, Natasha Munro. When she caught her boyfriend cheating on her, she decided to get drunk with her bestie Tink, which led them to randomly picking new place to live across the globe.

‘Let's get this straight. Yesterday you were living your life as normal, yes?' I nodded. He continued. 'Then you go home and find your boyfriend with another woman, break up with him, go to Tink's, get blindgly drunk and decide to move to Calgary, Canada?'
'Erm, in a nutshell, y-yes.'


So, Tasha and her glittery gay best friend Tink, or as they call themself ‘oink fairies’ move to Calgary, to start a new, exciting life.

When they met Tudor North, a fine specimen of Hollywood actor and his best friend Tate, they didn’t think their lives will turn upside down, like this, but it kind of did.

Throw to the mix hilarious scences, steamy attraction a lots of secrets, and voila! You get Enternally North in deliciously sweet and spicy package.

~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~


Enternally North is fast paced, entincing read, that made me laugh out loud more times, that I could count. I had a blast reading this outstanding, goofy story. You had to read it yourself to fully appriciate, how talented Tillie Cole is and understand how good job she did at creating fantastic romance comedy.

image

After only a few pages, I felt instant connection the main heroine. This curvy beauty rocked this book! There was no way I wouldn’t like her bubbly, wild personality and crazy antincs. Tasha immediately caught my attention and made me like her very much. She was over the top, mad woman, that totally took me by surprise with her honesty and banters. I loved that crazy chick! When she’s paired with her soul mate, gilittery fairy, Tink, I could only laugh and shake my head. I couldn’t help but love those two.


image

I also fell in love with big, musculed Hollywood actor - Tudor North. This broody, reclusive man, that changed into such a softie near Tasha made me swoon! His way of words with her…. I looved how he took care of her. Together they were the craziest, the loveliest couple in the whole world. I wanted to lick them both.


"Cause of death: Tudor overdose."


image

Aww, this story made me swoon so many times! I really hoped it could remain this way to the end, but there was something that started to really pissed me off toward the end. I was quite frustrated with it and unfortunately it made me give this story one star less. But don’t worry! This story is still pretty kickass and I would highly recommend it to everyone.






View all my reviews

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment