Friday, October 11, 2013

Review: Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins


About The Book:


17927559Title: Fighting Destiny
Author: Amelia Hutchins
Release Date: 2nd June

Have you ever heard of the old Celtic legends of the Fae - beautiful, magical, and deadly creatures that have a love of messing with humans just for kicks and giggles?

Welcome to my world.

What started out as a strange assignment, lead to one of the most gruesome murder mysteries of our times. My friends and I are set and determined to find out who is killing off Fae and Witches alike.

Couple of problems in the way – I hate the Fae and the Prince of the Dark Fae is bound and determined that I work for him. He’s a rude, overbearing egotistical ass with a compulsive need to possess, dominate and control me. Oh – did I mention that he is absolutely sex-on-a-stick gorgeous and he makes me feel things that I never ever wanted to feel for a Fae...every time he touches me or looks at me with those dangerous golden eyes he seems to pull me further in under his spell, despite my better judgment.

My friends and I can’t trust anyone and nothing is as it seems on the surface – not even me.








My Thoughts:



My rating: 4 of 5 stars



description

4.5 sexy, kinky and fairy stars!

Fighting Destiny, totally wasn't what I expected it to be and this misunderstanding made me quickly fell in love with deliciously dark plot and kinky, alpha male Fae. Yep, you got that right, Ryder is dominant, sexy, perverted beast, that is a Fae . And not that kind of with wings and pink glitter. He's the Dark Prince, that likes to own pretty little things and feeds of sex. Weird, huh? I always pictured Fae as little fairies with odd ears and wearing thights. But it's not the case in Amelia Hutchin's book. Here Fae are incredibly sexual and kinky creatures, that can make you orgasm multiply times and change you into sex slave that dies from being fucked.





"It was why they were considered the most deadly of the Otherworld.They could make you like it as they fucked you to death.."




Syn is a kick ass girl. Probably one of the funniest, the most insane heroines I've read about in ages. She is everything I admire in strong women. The power war between her and Ryder was the most entertaining and the sexiest thing I've read about.

description

I felt glued to the pages, because of their constant banter, snarky comments and teasing. Syn's sassiness was great assest and it made this book extremely pleasurable read. But when she was mixed with the kind she hated the most and the sexiest yet annoying Fae that wanted to own her like a pet? It went from pleasurable to EXPLOSIVE.





“You ordered me here,” I said finally breaking the silence.
“I did,” Ryder said with his lopsided grin that looked more dangerous than friendly.
“I’m here,” I mumbled.
“You are.”
"..."
“Okay, we gonna measure dicks all day Ryder, or are we gonna sign a contract?” I snapped.
“You don’t have a dick Syn, I would have noticed,” Ryder’s smile lifted roguishly.”



Please, don't get me started on the sex parts because they were so, so hot, I melted... Ryder’s need to dominate, and Syn’s need to not feel owned, made the sex looks scorching, fight of dominance. I devoured every sexy snippet and drooled over Ryder magical ‘parts’. And that dirty mouth of his… God! I’m blushing while thinking about his words.





“I don’t make excuses for what I am, or what I do. I play hard. I love hard and I fuck even harder Syn, I am what I am. So if you play games with me, keep in mind I will be more than happy to play them with you—and I always win”



Ryder had also the other - swoonworthy side. Behind the bastard’s facade is hidden loveable man. I wish I could see more of this soft part of his personality. As much as I enjoyed him, being an asshole, I craved this little breakthroughs.

description

Overall, I was surprised, satisfied and had a blast while reading Fighting Destiny. I desperately needed some paranormal lovin’ and I found it in Amelia Hutchin’s book. It was raw, gritty, kinky and extremely lip biting, throw your clothes of ride I will cherish for a long, long time.

description

Now, I need more Ryder and his dominant ways. My heart beats faster every time he says he want to own and ravish Syn, so I'm outta here to read next book in the series. Bye ladies xx




View all my reviews

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment