Sunday, April 6, 2014

Patrycja's Review: Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour #6) by Olivia Cunning



18490383


Title: Sinners At the Altar
Series: Sinners on Tour #6
Author: Oliva Cunning
Release Date: March, 2014
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger:. No

Even Sinners need love...



Sinners at the Altar includes four complete wedding stories, each about a different member of the rock band Sinners. These novellas are intended to be read after the Sinners on Tour series as each story is an epilogue to a different book in the series and thus riddled with major spoilers for not only individual books, but in some cases, the entire series.





Sinners at the altar is an epilogue novel that contains 4 awesome stories of the sexiest weddings ever. Appetite for Seduction, Sweet Love of Mine, Patience and November Rain were purely awesome!

I’ve waited a very long time to get my greedy little hands on Sinners At The Altar and my expectations were pretty high. As a serious Sinners’ groupie this anthology was strongly anticipated by me and I wanted it to be of the charts sweet, sexy and NAUGHTY.Olivia Cunning created my favorite rockers and god did I need my sexy dose of bad and dirty in Sed, Brian, Eric, Jace and Trey style!

And yeah it was as dirty as it should be!Hell yeah, did Olivia turned the heat on with this book! It was BLAZING! Full of sex (as naughty and dirty as ever), full of sweet, romantic moments (there were some times when swooning and melting in the poodle of goe was necessary) and so full of LOVE I wanted to die being all fluffy. My panties are still on fire.


Now, give me please Trey’s story. I REALLY NEED IT.



FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusSmokin Hot Book BlogEmailGoodreadsPinterest



0 komentarze:

Post a Comment