Saturday, July 12, 2014

Patrycja's Review: Proving Paul's Promise by Tammy Falkner

22059839


Title: Proving Paul’s Promise
Series: Reed Brothers #5
Author: Tammy Falkner
Release Date: July 2014
Rating: 4.5 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
He has watched her from afar…

Paul Reed has been raising children since he was a child himself, but he wouldn’t change his life, even if given an opportunity. That is, until one of his brothers says four little words that shake the foundation of his world. “She’s not a lesbian,” shouldn’t be quite so earth shattering, but suddenly the woman he loves is available, and he’ll do whatever it takes to win her over. 

They call her Friday, and she’s hiding more than just her name... Friday has worked in the Reeds’ tattoo parlor for four years. She’s become more than just an employee, and she loves being in the middle of something so wonderful. She treasures the way the Reeds live for one another, and she adores the way they take care of their family. She would do just about anything to be part of it, if not for the fact that she doesn’t deserve a family of her own. Or does she? 

Friday is punishing herself for her past, and by doing so, she pushes away the one man who could truly love her. Separately, they’re strong. Together, they’re vulnerable. As a team, they rock.


From the moment I read first book in Tammy Falkner Reed Brother’s series I fell in love with every tattooed hottie from Reed’s Tattoo Shop. All of them stole a big piece of my heart and every time new installment of theirs journey is released I’m more than eager to get my next fix of this beautiful men. They are perfect in so many different ways. Once I think that I finally made decision which one of them I like the best, something happens to make me change it… again. This boys are all fighting for the first place and none of them is giving up. Paul, Logan, Matt, Sam and Pete are seriously the best!


Paul was always interesting character; after seconds of meeting him and his daughter in the first part of the series I wanted to know more about this man. He seemed very alpha and an amazing caretaker, which of course made my heart thump. His tatted wide body and beautiful eyes made him sex on stick. Learning his in love with Friday, his employee, who supposedly is a lesbian, only skyrocketed my obsession. One day he finds out Friday’s not a lesbian at all, and that’s when the chase for what his heart craves began.

“It was so much easier lusting after Friday when I thought she liked to eat pussy as much as I do. I could put my arm around her and pretend like the scent of her didn’t shoot straight to my dick, since I couldn’t do anything about the attraction anyway.”


Friday always was attracted to this “tatted-up, sexy blond hunk of man meat” but there were so many obstacles that made her stop from reaching out to him. So she never did. Till he kissed her one night and then went to spend the night with other woman. That hurt her badly.


Proving Paul’s Promise was as good, cute and sexy as the previous stories written by Tammy Falkner. I laughed a lot at the boys’ crazy shenanigans and dirty jokes, I smiled so hard my mouth hurt through the other parts, I also fanned myself when the steam level went up and I went picking up the pieces of my shattered heart alongside Friday. I’ve read this novel quickly – it was that good. I wasn’t able to stop and eat or go to sleep till I’ve finished. The time seemed to flew by. Immediately after reaching the ending I started craving Sam’s story, which in my opinion, has a potential to yet be the best of all.

FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusSmokin Hot Book BlogEmailGoodreadsPinterest


0 komentarze:

Post a Comment