Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Patrycja's Review: Six of Hearts by LH Cosway

22324683 


Title: Six of Hearts
Series: Standalone
Author: L H Cosway
Release Date: July 26, 2014
Rating: 5 + + stars
Cliffhanger:. No
Step right up and meet Jay Fields: Illusionist. Mentalist. Trickster. 

I think in triangles. 
You think in straight lines.

I show you a table and make you believe it’s a chair. Smoke and mirrors, sleight of hand, misdirection. I trick and deceive. But most of all, I put on a good show. The world thinks I killed a man, but I didn’t. Bear with me. It’s all a part of the plan. Revenge is what I want. I want it for me and I want it for her. I want it for all six of us. She doesn’t remember me, but she’s the reason for everything. She’ll be my prize at the end of all this – if I can hold onto my willpower, that is. Maybe I’ll slip up a little, have a taste, just a small one. So go ahead and pick a card. Come inside and see the show. Look at my hands, look so closely that you can’t see what’s happening while you’re so focused on looking. I’ll be destroying your world from right here in the spotlight. You’ll never see me coming until it’s too late. I’ve only got one heart, and after I’ve pulled off my grand deception I’ll hand it right to her. So, sit back, relax, and let my girl tell you our story. You’re in for one hell of a ride.





☆ 5 MAGICAL STARS ☆




Jay Fields. Mysterious man that will completely sweep you of your feet. Steal your heart and soul. Make you his. Make you believe real magic exist. He’s illusionist. Trickster. Mentalist. He’s a man who creates magic and throws the whole world upside down. There is no such a word as impossible in his vocabulary. And he’s the one that made Matilda completely, utterly, totally in love with him.

“We both know that mystery is better than truth. So why not live with the magic?"

I’m still amazed by this story, it was perfect, so wonderfully good, so so fantastic! Ah, Six of Hearts is definitely novel worth gushing about and I will absolutely pour in this review all of my still fangirling heart. In the book world full of the old same and boring trends, L. H Cosway created absolutely unique, dazzlingly epic romance that not only did blown me away but stole my whole heart.

The impressive romance between Matilda and Jay is not usual ‘boy meets girl – they fall in love and have their happily ever after’ book. Nope. This story is SUSPENSFUL and SEXY. As well as refreshing and full of surprises read, that doesn’t get boring even for a half of a minute.




It’s a wonderful mix of passion and intensity. Not only the reader is invested in what’s happening between two main characters, but is also craving to know how Jay will seek out his revenge; what’s really going on in the mind of his?

“When I look at you, my head clears. Most times there’s a storm up in this brain of mine, but then you walk into a room and I can focus.”

From the beginning till the end the author managed to give me a new additional piece of soul and pair of wings to fly. I should have expected that, as I know other Cosway’s work, and she always made me feel so much, yet a memory of how good of an author she is, is nothing in comparison to actually sensing it again. What’s more, I just feel like I have to screaming the top of my lungs that I loved everything that was part of this novel, and that rarely happens these days.



“His lips descend on my lips, hard and frenzied, and I can feel every ounce of his passion. I moan into the kiss, his tongue sliding into my mouth with intent, caressing mine, claiming me.”

So strong, so powerful and so passionate – Six of Hearts is not your average, typical romance story. It is thrilling, fast paced story about love and revenge. It’s intense, remarkable and absolutely captivating. From the plot like no other to the beautiful, complex characters, this book is out-and-out perfection.


FOLLOW SMOKIN HOT BOOK BLOG ON:

TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusSmokin Hot Book BlogEmailGoodreadsPinterest

0 komentarze:

Post a Comment